A Highly Rated ENT Doctor Serving the Trinity, FL, Area
Visiting an ENT doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, is a good idea if you are experiencing persistent symptoms that don’t respond to self-care measures like rest, dehumidifiers, or over-the-counter cold medications. Scotch Institute of Ear Nose & Throat is an excellent choice for care in the Trinity, Florida, area, as our practice is led by board-certified ENT doctor Brett Scotch and a team of compassionate audiologists, allergy nurses, and other specially trained providers.
Not only is Dr. Scotch a board-certified ENT doctor, he has also completed training to become a sleep medicine specialist and facial plastic surgeon. Dr. Scotch’s diverse expertise, combined with the remarkable skill of our staff, means Scotch Institute of ENT can provide a full spectrum of care to patients in the Trinity, FL, area. For example, we offer:
- Evaluation and treatment for conditions that affect the ear, nose, or throat
- Hearing testing
- Hearing aid sales, fittings, and repair
- Environmental allergy testing and custom-formulated allergy drops
- In-office balloon sinuplasty procedures to treat chronic sinusitis
- In-office PolypVac® procedures to remove nasal polyps
- Sleep studies and specialized care for sleep apnea, snoring, and other sleep disorders
- Facial skin cancer removal and reconstructive surgery
Contact Scotch Institute of ENT to learn more about why so many patients in Trinity, FL, choose to visit our ENT doctor over the rest. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions about our practitioners, services, or accepted insurances.