Dennis S. Agliano, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Ear Nose & Throat Physician
Dr. Dennis Agliano received his medical degree from the University of Miami’s School of Medicine. He served his internship and residency at Tulane Division Charity Hospital. He also has served in the United States Air Force from 1969-1975.
Dr. Agliano is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He served as the President of the Hillsborough County Medical Association in 1995-1996 and served as President of the Florida Medical Association in 2003-2004. He was a member of the AMA Council of Ethical and Judicial Affairs, 2011-2018, a Delegate to American Medical Association, 2000-2002, 2004 – 2023, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
He has received many awards and honors such as:
- Distinguished Alumni, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Physician of the Year, HCMA, 1997, 2004
- Certificate of Merit of FMA, 2011
- Chair Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology, 2004
- Top Physician, Tampa Bay, 1995-2013