Dr. Scotch performs the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the throat, neck, and larynx (voice box) to include:
- Tonsilitis, tonsil stones
- Vocal cord nodules, polyps, and lesions
- Reflux disease (GERD) affecting the vocal cords
- Neck masses
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
- Thyroid nodules and masses (minimally invasive thyroid surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Sore throats
Each patient will receive a comprehensive head & neck examination and diagnosis using state-of-the-art endoscopy equipment to help diagnose and treat your throat concerns. We understand that your symptoms may be uncomfortable and sometimes worrisome.
Our medical team will explain all of the findings and clearly outline the treatment plan that is best for you.