Learn About ENT Doctor Brett Scotch
Brett Scotch is a University of Florida graduate and board-certified ENT doctor (otolaryngologist) who provides compassionate and personalized care to his patients at Scotch Institute of Ear Nose & Throat in Wesley Chapel and Trinity, Florida. In collaboration with a talented team of physicians, audiologists, allergy nurses, and other specially trained professionals, Dr. Scotch helps individuals breathe, sleep, live, and hear…better by merging advanced treatments with unparalleled clinical expertise.
While Dr. Scotch may not be the only ENT doctor in the Wesley Chapel area, his professional accolades are truly unique. For example, Dr. Scotch:
- Is board-certified in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic surgery, and has earned a certificate of added qualification (CAQ) in sleep medicine
- Is a diplomate of the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Is an adjunct clinical assistant professor of surgery/ENT at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Was appointed by the State of Florida Surgeon General to the Physician Workforce Committee in 2018
- Is a former Florida Osteopathic Medical Association “Physician of the Year” winner
In addition to caring for his patients at Scotch Institute of ENT, Dr. Scotch devotes his time to clinical research and educating other ENT professionals at medical conventions nationwide. His background also includes time spent at the MacDill Air Force Base Hospital as a Major in the United States Air Force Medical Corps.
Contact Scotch Institute of Ear Nose & Throat in Wesley Chapel or Trinity to schedule an appointment with ENT doctor Brett Scotch and learn more about our ENT practice. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.